By continuing to use our website and services after May 25th, 2018, you confirm your agreement to these new commitments and changes.
Data privacy is of high importance for Westchester Aesthetics Center and BIWC INC and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. All personal data will be processed and protected.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Westchester Aesthetic Center will keep your information safe in our clinic and doctor patient confidentiality and will only be released with your authorization or consent.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL GROUND FOR PROCESSING?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
RIGHT TO ACCESS:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Westchester Esthetic Center and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY:
Whenever we process your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
RIGHT TO ERASURE:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
* You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
* You have ongoing procedures
* You have an unsettled debt, regardless of the payment method
* If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
* Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
* Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
* If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO DIRECT MARKETING:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
YOU CAN OPT OUT FROM DIRECT MARKETING BY THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
* Following the instruction in each marketing email.
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION:
You have the right to request that Westchester Aesthetic Center restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
* If you object to a processing based W.A.C. legitimate interest, W.A.C. shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
* If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, we will restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
* If Westchester Esthetics Center no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at BIWC@live.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at and write DPO as subject matter.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
If you consider Westchester Esthetics Center is processing your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.
- Credit / Debit Cards